Welcome to the Myth of the 20th Century. The podcast airs on Fridays.
— Brought to you by —
Hans Lander, Hank Oslo, Adam Smith, and Nick Mason (for a special After Dark episode)
Major events are seldom without motive. In the American criminal justice system, means and opportunity are additional requirements to establish guilt in a criminal proceeding. In the case of the Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, however, the motive at the present time remains extremely unclear, if one can even assign blame to a single prime suspect. The lack of clarity also illustrates the dangers inherent in making sweeping changes without a thorough investigation, and demands careful, critical examination of not just the facts as they are presented, but even to the credibility of those that provide them. The mass media – especially that which is controlled by major organizations with ties to the New York and Washington power elite – remains as highly suspect as those whom they themselves point their fingers at. They have the means and opportunity – but always question their motive.
– Enemies Foreign and Domestic, Bracken (2003)
– Nobody Died at Sandy Hook, Fetzer (2015) – http://rense.com/general96/NobodyDiedAtSandyHook_final.pdf
– Best Moments of Eric Paddock Interviews (2017) – https://youtu.be/HGJAIEdJtFM
– ISIS video shows Las Vegas Strip (2017) – https://youtu.be/LW3MXalYlkY
– ISIS called for a lone wolf attack on the Las Vegas Strip in a chilling ‘call to arms’ video released in May, Daily Mail (2017) – http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4940156/ISIS-video-called-lone-wolf-attack-Las-Vegas.html
– Nothing Divides Voters Like Owning a Gun, NYT (2017) – https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/10/05/upshot/gun-ownership-partisan-divide.html
– CBS executive fired after saying Las Vegas victims didn’t deserve sympathy, The Hill (2017) – http://thehill.com/homenews/media/353495-cbs-executive-fired-after-saying-las-vegas-victims-didnt-deserve-sympathy
The Myth Of The 20th Century
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below