Weimerica Weekly – Episode 71 – All Sides Blackpilling

Welcome to Weimerica Weekly Episode 71. The podcast airs every Tuesday.

This week’s podcast is on right and left blackpilling.

Weimerica Weekly is a podcast hosted by Ryan Landry that touches on the cultural, political and sexual topics that fill the mindspace of our United States of Weimerica. The politicization of all cultural and social degeneracy is examined with a focus on how it fits together.

Weimerica Weekly is produced by the Hestia Society and distributed by Social Matter.

Related Show Links:

Sponsorship:

If you are interested in sponsoring Weimerica Weekly, e-mail Ryan Landry at Mrossi34228 at gmail dot com. Sponsorships start at $10 an episode, and all proceeds will either go back into the podcast or provide some compensation for your most grateful host.

Weimerica Weekly

Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below

Liked it? Take a second to support Social Matter on Patreon!

9 Comments

1. Splendidly incisive, as per usual, Mr. Landry.

2. I am 57 and can tell you that if you are under 40, the decline I have seen Is breathtaking. I remember prole life in the late 60s . lower middle class too.
    small house , mom didn’t work, dad was a tree trimmer and telephone installer.
    I really enjoy our podcasts , they seem to be the most cogent out there .

3. Love your podcast. I’m still looking for a reason not to be blackpilled.

4. Where is the evidence that the SCOTUS will not follow the exact nightmare scenario that you painted? The Warren court, the Burger court, the Rehnquist court, and now the Roberts court, are all Republican inventions. The Republicans have controlled the court the entire time that it has turned radically progressive/statist. Republican appointments like Souter, Steves, Warren, O’Connor, Kennedy, etc. are the norm. Scalia and Thomas are either mistakes, or simply red meat that was cynically thrown to conservative voters, with the knowledge that neither would swing the court. As it pertains to Earl Warren, the older I get the more I believe the Bircher’s criticisms of Eisenhower. He was at best a dupe and, more likely, a compromised accomplice.

5. Chiraqi Insurgent May 24, 2017 at 10:44 pm

Regarding the vanguard, it’s true. For some reason I thought there must be way more people out there who hold our views, but it seems I was wrong. Ryan, do a podcast on family relations. In my view it’s time to let the libtard family members go. I feel more connected to my dead grandparents than their children anyway.

1. I agree with the family and friends. It is very liberating to excommunicate progs from your life. To the extent that I can, I have cut them off and have also excommunicated non-believers and non-Christians. All of these people are either stupid or evil, and we are better off without them.

6. For impatient listeners, a courtesy you could provide

1) provide a transcription
    2) switch to a provider that allows the listener to speed up the audio (like with YouTube)

1. Mark, you can listen in the Podcast Addict app by adding the RSS feed. It does allow you to change the speed.

7. I enjoy your weekly talk, but the hum in the audio is a little annoying.